Oxford Eyes introduces a fresh eyewear
perspective for men, women and children.
We have implemented the following precautionary health and safety steps:
• Oxford Eyes encourages clients to schedule an appointment to help limit the number of people in the boutique at one time. Walk-in appointments are also welcomed.
Please call 407-286-3350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
• Oxford Eyes has a new air conditioner unit installed with Air Knight UV Air Purification System (the newest technology to help reduce the spread of germs).
• Continuous cleaning and enhanced sterilization of eyewear. Eyewear is sterilized in our state-of-the-art UV Sterilization Unit after handling.
• CDC guidelines are in place
• Contactless checkout is set up.
• Please, if you feel sick, have a temperature above 100 degrees F, are coughing, or have a sore throat, chills, or flu symptoms, give us a call and we will reschedule your appointment.
As we work to define our “new normal,” we’re thankful to once again be able to address our customers’ eyewear needs, including frames and prescriptions, something very critical to your eye health.